Verizon to close mobile app store, disappointing few
Under the terms of Verizon's store, developers could market apps to users of Android and BlackBerry handsets on the carrier's network and keep 70 per cent of the proceeds, with Verizon skimming the other 30 per cent. But that split was about the same ...
Verizon sunsetting its app store in 2013
Verizon Apps store for Android and BlackBerry devices to be shut down
Verizon Finally Killing VCast App Store In January 2013